For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Third Way Recruitment Limited, registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 10399058 and having its address at Chaddesley Sanford,3rd floor, 3 Fitzhardinge Street, London.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
How we store your personal data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website www.thirdway.pro ("Website"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further information or services. This may include your contact details (such as your address, telephone number(s) and email address) and salary details. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Specifically if you are a Candidate, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you upload to the Website, information relating to the employment that you are interested in and any feedback we receive from interviews, as well as profile photos, links to your social profiles and other publicly available information that we may collect through a third party service.
- Specifically if you are a Client organisation (i.e. an Employer organisation), information regarding job Openings and other details regarding your organisation and its personnel.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the Website and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site and the resources that you access.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure for the duration of your use of our Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission remains at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any questions about how we store and use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details set out below.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, Client support and to collect aggregate information for internal reporting purposes.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 12 months.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Disclosure of your information
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our Services and provide you with information that is relevant to your use of the Services.
- To collect publicly available information related to companies or Candidates, which may be reused for business justifiable reasons and in accordance with applicable law.
- To produce market reports, such as salary surveys.
- If you are a Candidate or prospective Candidate, to enhance any information that we process about you on an Employer’s behalf with information obtained from third party data providers.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (where applicable). Where any such member of our group is outside the EU this transfer will be on the basis of a contract including the Model Contractual Clauses in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our Clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- specifically if you are a Candidate, to make your details available to third party Employer organisations to whom you apply for Openings for the purposes of evaluation for job vacancies, as may be submitted by you and in accordance with our Candidate Terms and Conditions;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Candidate and/or Client Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, but we will endeavour to minimise such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure; and/or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Third Way Recruitment Limited, the Website, our users and any third party we interact with to provide the Website.
If you are a Candidate or prospective Candidate, we may disclose personal information that we have received about you from third party data providers to Employers on whose behalf we are processing your personal information.
Retention and restriction on use of your personal data
Your personal information will be retained until it is deleted. Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Client, where you are using the Website and/or Services on behalf of a Client);
- where you are a Candidate, deletion of your personal information by an Employer on whose behalf we are processing your personal information; or
- receipt of a written request by you to us.
Where you request in writing that your personal information is not used to enhance the information that we process about you on an Employer’s behalf, such enhanced information will not be provided by us to the Employer.
Any request by you to us to delete your personal information will not result in deletion of any application submitted by you to an Employer (in respect of which we are a data processor and not a data controller). If you require an Employer to delete an application, or any other information provided by you to the Employer directly, you must contact the Employer to request such deletion.
Third Party Websites
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.